Fiber Splicing Services
State-of-the-art fiber optic splicing, termination, testing and troubleshooting services: We pride ourselves on quality work, built on a foundation of knowledge, leadership and support. We are a high-quality service provider whose services extend throughout the United States.
MCG’ s management and splicing technicians bring many years of experience and knowledge to your job to ensure it will be performed in a professional manner.
- Our OSP splicers, technicians and testers average over 10 years of technical training and experience.
- They are continuously trained on the newest splicing and testing equipment.
- MCG splicing crews utilize 4 x 4 trucks with booms and splicing lab trailers. All crews have the tools and equipment on hand to handle different environments and job situations that may occur.
- All crews are fully equipped with communication equipment, visible light sources, power meters, as well as:
- Fujikura 50S/60S fusion splice machines
- Fujikura 30R/60R ribbon splice machines
- Anritsu (Nettest) CMA5000 OTDR’s
- Exfo – Power Meters, VFL’ s and Light Sources
MCG Splicing Services include:
- Single / Multi Mode Fusion Splicing
- Mass Fusion (Ribbon) Splicing
- OPGW / ADSS Fiber Splicing
- Aerial / Underground Construction
- Hot Cutovers
- Ring Insertions
- Butt Splices
- Panel Installation / Terminations including OCEF’s, Patch Panels, etc.
- Fiber Reel Testing
- Network Acceptance Testing including Bi-directional OTDR & Power Meter
- Testing Documentation Package
- Network Troubleshooting & Repair
- Copper Splicing & Testing
Various Splice Enclosures: