Safety and Damage Prevention
- Certified in all federal, state, and local safety standards.
- Full-time Safety Director and certified trainer.
- All employees receive training and maintain all certifications required to provide the highest level of job site safety.
- Daily pre-construction safety meetings and tool-box talks are completed each morning prior to the start of workday.
- MCG does not tolerate the use of drugs or alcohol and maintains a drug–free/alcohol-free workplace.
- All employees must pass a drug screening test at the time of employment and are subject to random testing.
State One Call Systems
- MCG is dedicated to providing a premier Damage Prevention Program utilizing established state and local utility locating systems, protecting public safety and infrastructure of the local community.
Work Zone Traffic Control Standards / Flagger Certification
- MCG utilizes trained, certified employees or outsourced certified providers for all our traffic control and flagging needs.
Railway Safety Certifications
- MCG Construction crews maintain the following certifications:
- New Jersey Transit Authority
- Norfolk Southern Railroad
OSHA- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- MCG follows the United States Department of Labor’s OSHA standards. MCG maintains a safe work environment.
- OSHA Reg. 1910.146 - Confined Space
- OSHA Trenching and Shoring
- OSHA / NESC Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- OSHA Rigging and Materials Handling Safety
- OSHA Hearing Protection
- OSHA Respiratory Protection
- NESC / IEEE “Overhead Line Construction” Electrical Safety